So I had the idea to present a shortened version of the Greeter Training at our Monday ministers meeting this coming Monday. Why? Two reasons. 1) I want you all to be aware of this training. 2) I need your feedback. I hope you can make the meeting.
If you would like for me to come present this training in your church, just give me a call. 770-253-2118.
ALSO, I want to ask you to try and get your folks (messengers & members) to attend the Annual Spring Meeting of the WBA, this year at Living Proof Baptist Church in Tyrone, on Tuesday, April 20. Joe Payton will be leading the music. Jeff Chandler (Pastor of SouthCrest) and Phil Pilgrim (famous GBC personality) will be our speakers. Come on time, so that you can stand up for the "Roll Call" of the churches. Amen!
Growing together for His glory!
upcoming dates in the WBA...
- April 11 - 10:00 AM WBA Admin. Committee meets at WBA.
- April 11 - 11:00 AM - Monday Morning Ministers' Meeting. "How to make His church more visitor friendly" (Greeter Training) by Bro.Wayne.
- April 15 (Thursday Night!) Executive Committee meeting. WBA building. 7:00 pm
- April 20 Annual Spring Meeting. Living Proof Baptist Church (Collection of items for Children's Home begins at 6:00 pm; meeting begins at 7:00 PM).
- April 23 WBAssociational VBS Clinic. Royal BC. 6:30-8:30 pm Lots of door prizes (Saddle Ridge Ranch). Rhonda Andrews will be cooking hot dogs for those who will call the WBA office to let us know how many you are bringing! 6:00 PM.