"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved (JESUS)." Acts 4:12
HERE IS THE ITINERARY for
the Gathering for Saturday, August 29 (from Joe Payton's email)...
6:00 AM - open the day with prayer in the Newnan High School gym (everyone is welcome!)
8:00 AM - begin set-up, cleaning, preparing (all counselors & security are urged to come!) -prayer walks and groups will begin at this time also 11:30AM - lunch 12:00 (noon) - final set-up
2:30PM - ALL counselors, staff, security to gym for MANDANTORY meeting
3:30PM - staff supper (Chic-fil-a meals $7/ each)
4:00 PM- All staff in places -DOORS OPEN TO PUBLIC
(Chic-fil-a begins food service to public)
5:00 PM- START TIME for "the Gathering"
UPCOMING in the WBA...
- "the GATHERING" youth crusade, Saturday, August 29, gate opens 5:00 PM!!
- REVIVAL at Rehoboth BC, Sept. 6-10. Dr. Joe Bufford (Jackson, Ga.) preaching.
- Monday NIGHT Ministers Meeting at Camp ROCKRIDGE, Monday, Sept 14.
Come ride the bus from Royal BC (leaves at 6:00 PM). Dinner ($6.00) is at 7:00 PM. Special speaker is Rev. Scott Hannah (FBC Franklin). This night meeting is planned so our Bi-vocational ministers also have a chance to attend.
WE NEED to know by Friday, Sept. 11, if you are coming, so David Jackson can prepare for the meal.
- Minister's Wives Fellowship with special guest speaker Marilyn Blackaby. Saturday, Sept. 26, 1:00 - 3:00 PM At WBA building. "An afternoon of spiritual refreshment without the kids!" Please call and let us know (770-253-2118) if you can attend.
- MEN'S PRAYER BREAKFAST, Sat. Oct 17 at Orchard Hills BC with DAVID BARTON, who appeared recently on "HUCKABEE" (FOX) and is an expert on the faith of the founding fathers of the USA! You DO NOT want to miss this. Begins at 8:00 AM!!
- Annual Fall Meeting, Tuesday, Oct 20 at Southcrest BC in Newnan. Begins at 4:45 with a great meal (catered by Golden's on the Square). Great music! Special speakers are Dr. J. Robert White (GBC) and Rev. Mike Barnes (Rehoboth BC). Each WBA church is encouraged to send their full slate of messengers!
* Remember that the Executive Committee will meet Monday night, October 19 at 7:00 PM at the WBA building.
Hopefully this blog will help us stay informed, share ideas & connect, so that we can continue...
Growing Together for His Glory!